Just For BB! Events
Thanks to our community, many people put on events and GOING PINK WITH¬†BB! with 100% of the proceeds being donated to us.
We love you!
Check back soon¬†for more about these events!
- Bike Beat Williamsburg Bike Ride – October 10th – Virginia Capitol Trail , Williamsburg, VA
- Kiskiack Goes Pink for BB! – October 23rd – Kiskiack Golf Club in Williamsburg, VA
- Ta-Ta Tourney Golf Tournament – October 17th – Titusville, Florida – Click HERE for more information!
- Silk Salon Goes Pink Casino Night – October 30th – New Town, Williamsburg, VA
Fun Things for You
There’s always something fun going on at BB! ¬†Often events in the community help spread the mission of Beyond Boobs! and are a lot of fun too! Check em Out!¬†
- Celebration of Life Weekend -September 25th – 27th, 2015 –¬†Virginia Beach and Chesapeake, VA –¬†This weekend celebration includes activities full of fun, food, worship, and a sail on the Spirit of Norfolk! Join Kina and her family & friends for some or all of this celebratory weekend where a portion of the proceeds will benefit BB! Click on the flyer below¬†to see all the activities in store and how to sign up for this family friendly event. Email Kina at email@example.com for more info.
- European Cars of Williamsburg Auto Fest Car Show – October 10th at Lafayette high School in Williamsburg, VA – A European car fundraiser held to benefit BB! and EEE Resource Center. Registration is just $15 in advance and $25 at the door; spectator tickets just $5 (ages 9 and under free) and vendor spaces for $50. ¬†Pre-register your european car or buy tickets at www.ecwautofest.eventbee.com.¬†¬†
Beyond Boobs! Signature Events
View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- The Pink Carpet Gala – September 19, 2015 at 6:00 pm – Doubletree by Hilton in Williamsburg, VA –¬†The Gala is not only an amazing night of glitz and glam, this flagship event truly epitomizes what Beyond Boobs! is all about. Beyond Boobs! invites the community to come together to celebrate life as we premier our annual A Calen-dar To Live By (our breast health manual disguised as a calendar) and honor the eleven survivor models chosen to appear in the calendar. It is an inspiring evening that leaves guests saying, ‚ÄúWow! That was a night to remember!‚ÄĚ Admission includes dinner, drinks, dessert, DJ, dancing, and a Calendar to Live By 2016. ¬†Cocktail to formal attire is suggested. A special room block is available for guests attending the Gala for $89 per night under the name Beyond Boobs or under group code BBR if reserving online HERE. Click HERE to purchase¬†admission today!
- 5K/10K Run for the Hills Fall Fest – October 17, 2015 – Sanford B. Wanner Stadium, Williamsburg, VA – Hit the trails for a day of exercise and fun. Participate virtually or join us for a challenging combination of roads and beautiful nature trails through the Warhill Sports Complex and adjacent areas, this race welcomes runners and walkers of all ages from all over. Some participants choose to walk the 10K alone or with their own ‚Äėteam‚Äô of friends. If shorter distance is more your style, join the action with a 1 mile fun-run before the 10K. Before and after the event, participants enjoy a community fall festival, pumpkin painting, face painting, henna, awards, and an expo of sponsors and community partners.
- Starlets of Dance – November 8th at Virginia Wesleyan in Norfolk VA – ¬†Join us for an afternoon of spectacular dancing and refreshments. Our breast cancer survivors are paired with professional dancers for eight weeks of instruction culminating in one great afternoon where they will strut their stuff for¬†family, friends, and lovers of dance. Capture their enthusiasm as they share with you their love of life and ability to overcome adversity. Admission includes dance exhibition, refreshments, silent auction, and a newly released Calendar to Live By 2016. Tickets on sale soon!