Just For BB! Events
Thanks to our community, many people put on events and GOING PINK WITHÂ BB! with 100% of the proceeds being donated to us.
We love you!
- “Won’t He Do It” Comedy Show – October 10th – 6:30pm – at the American Theater
- Hard Candy Male Revue Fundraiser – October 15th at Peabody’s in Va Beach
- Ta-Ta Tourney Golf Tournament – October 17th – Titusville, Florida – Click HERE for more information!
- Kiskiack Goes Pink for BB! Golf Tournament – October 23rd – Kiskiack Golf Club in Williamsburg, VA
- Zumbathon – October 24th at 10:30am at American Family Fitness in Williamsburg
- Silk Salon Goes Pink Casino Night – October 30th – New Town, Williamsburg, VA
- Apprentice School Homecoming Football Game Fundraiser – October 31st
- Stepping for a Cure Soul Line Dancing Event – October 31st at Comfort Zone
Fun Things for You
There’s always something fun going on at BB! Â Often events in the community help spread the mission of Beyond Boobs! and are a lot of fun too! Check em Out!Â
- Pretty in Pink Sweetheart Gala – February 13, 2016 at the Doubletree by Hilton in Williamsburg, VA. Cocktails at 6pm, dinner at 7pm, and show and dancing til 11pm. Click HERE for more information! Tickets can be purchased online or at the Beyond Boobs! office at 1309 Jamestown Rd #204 Monday-Thursday from 8am-4pm. Come do the hustle and put on your boogie shoes with us!
Beyond Boobs! Signature Events
View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- 9th Annual “Breast” Ball Golf Tournament – April 22, 2016 at Ford’s Colony Country Club in Williamsburg, VA.Â Tee it up for breast health! In its 9th year, the âBreastâ Ball is an event unlike any other. Even if you donât play golf, thereâs opportunities to volunteer and donate prizes to our huge raffle and live auction. With 300+ golfers and volunteers, this tournament occupies all 3 courses and promises to be not just a great day of golf but also a fabulous time for a great cause. Enjoy golf, a dinner buffet, desserts, beer, live auction, and after-party. Trophies awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams on three flights and a special prize for the best all-female team. To signup, sponsor or find out more go to www.breastballgolf.com, call 757.645.2649 extension 6.
- Pink Carpet Gala – September 17, 2016 – Doubletree Hotel in Williamsburg, VA
- Run for the Hills 5K/10K and Fall Fest – October 15, 2016 – Sanford B. Wanner Stadium, Williamsburg, VA – Hit the trails for a day of exercise and fun. Participate virtually or join us for a challenging combination of roads and beautiful nature trails through the Warhill Sports Complex and adjacent areas, this race welcomes runners and walkers of all ages from all over. Some participants choose to walk the 10K alone or with their own âteamâ of friends. If shorter distance is more your style, join the action with a 1 mile fun-run before the 10K. Before and after the event, participants enjoy a community fall festival, pumpkin painting, face painting, henna, awards, and an expo of sponsors and community partners.
- Starlets of Dance – November 2016 – Â Join us for an afternoon of spectacular dancing and refreshments. Our breast cancer survivors are paired with professional dancers for eight weeks of instruction culminating in one great afternoon where they will strut their stuff forÂ family, friends, and lovers of dance. Capture their enthusiasm as they share with you their love of life and ability to overcome adversity. Admission includes dance exhibition, refreshments, silent auction, and a newly released Calendar to Live By 2016. Tickets on sale soon!