Just For BB! Events
Thanks to our community, many people put on fundraisers just FOR BB! in the month of October in honor of breast cancer awareness month! We love you! ¬†Click below for more about these events!
Local Individuals & Businesses Fundraising for BB! in October and Beyond!
- American Family Fitness-(October 24th)
- Anderson’s Home and Garden Showplace-(Petal for the Cure, October 4th)
- Artfully Yours-(October 17th)
- Steppin for a Cure by¬†Joselyn Best-(October 28th) -Hampton ~ FREE¬†Join Joselyn Best and Soulful Soundz for a live performance and line dancing. This event is being held at Comfort Zone Night Club 1118 West Mercury Blvd., Hampton, VA. Get there early as this event is sure to fill up. There is no cover charge to attend. Watch as three of your ¬†Boobers! sisters get a makeover from a celebrity stylist team.¬†Come for fun, prizes, and of course, line dancing!¬†¬†Click¬†here¬†for more!
- Todd Cauble’s 50th Birthday for BB! -(November 8th)
- Donatos Pizza-(October 24th)
- Eye Center of Virginia¬†-(October 7th)
- Fame Cheerleaders, VA Beach-(October 19th)
- Pictionary Fundraiser at¬†Gloucester Art on Main-(October 17th)
- Ironbound Fitness-(October 20th)
- Hunt Club Farm-(October 19th)
- JuiceBar Juices: FLEX for Prevention-(November 2nd)¬†1:30 pm – 5:30 pm¬†-¬†Old Dominion University in Norfolk ~ FREEA fitness and lifestyle empowerment experience! This event will include a dance-a-thon (Zumba, Mixxed Fit, Line Dancing, etc) as well as a Lifestyle Fair, jam packed with sponsors, vendors, and live DJ! ¬†Entry is FREE, and all ages are welcome. Come out with us as we get some exercise, ¬†AND thank them for this healthy and fun initiative. ¬†This event is being held at Kaufman Mall behind the Webb Center on the ODU Campus. Click¬†here¬†to find out more.
- Kiskiack Golf Club Golf Tournament¬†-(October 17th) -Williamsburg -
Come hit the links for a golf tournament presented by Kiskiack Golf Club on October 17th at 9:00 am. ¬†Only $54 per person, and 100% of all proceeds benefit BB! Beyond Boobs! already has one team lined up and looking for more. Don’t play? Come join us to help at registration, thank the players, or maybe even drive a cart! Call 757-566-2200 or to register and find out more, email¬†firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Belly Dancing Event by Sandy Korzun-(November 14th)
- Surf and Turf Outdoor Sports-(October 19th)
- Posh English Tea Party by Elaine Whiteley-(October 18th)
Fun Things for You
There’s always something fun going on at BB! ¬†Often events in the community help spread the mission of Beyond Boobs! and are a lot of fun too! Check em Out!¬†
W & M Spike Pink GameOctober 17th at 7:00 pm – Kaplan ArenaJoin the Tribe as they “Spike Out” breast cancer in support of Beyond Boobs! with an exciting home game against Hofstra. ¬†The Tribe is selling awesome tshirts like the one to the right too to benefit BB! Game is FREE to attend, and this IS a family friendly event.
- Pictionary Fundraiser -¬†October 17th – 6:00 pm -¬†Gloucester ~ $20.00 to play-¬†
Come play Pictionary or cheer on others as they play at this fun event hosted by Gloucester Arts on Main. Awesome prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, best team spirit, and most “pinked out”. Cost to compete and play is $20.00 or a donation of any kind can be made to watch the action and cheer on your favorite player or team. Food will be available for purchase, cash bar, and picture perfect fun! To sign up, call 804-824-9464. For more information, click here!
- Posh English Tea Party -¬†October 18th – 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm -¬†Toano ~ $15.00
Come to the home of our Boober!, Lady Elaine, for an afternoon of tea and fundraising. Dress to impress with tiaras, pearls, boas, and white gloves or whatever suits your English fancy. Only $15.00 to attend. Snacks, and of course tea, will be served. RSVP by October 15th to 757-532-1957 or email email@example.com. This event will be held at , 104 Warrens Pond Road, Toano, VA.
- Girls Gone Rx -Drachen CrossFit Fundraiser -¬†October 18th – 9:00 am -¬†Williamsburg¬†
Compete for a cure with CrossFit who aims¬†to host an all women’s competition that is¬†all about the fun and BB! has been chosen to benefit from this one. This is a 3 person¬†team¬†event and highlights each teammates strengths and perhaps weaknesses. It will be a true testament of teamwork and communication. Drachen CrossFit challenges you to take yourself out of your comfort zone, even more so than you already do, and come participate in our 2014 Girls Gone Rx! Find them on the web here!
- Zumbathon -¬†October 24th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm -¬†American Family Fitness in Williamsburg¬†
Join the American Family Fitness instructors for a Zumbathon to benefit BB! All survivors get in FREE¬†for this fun¬†event and are encouraged to bring a friend. All guests may participate in¬†exchange for a minimum $10 donation¬†to BB! ¬†Guests should register ¬†by donation online at www.beyondboobs.org¬†and find ¬†“Zumbathon” at the bottom of the page. There will be a raffle, prizes, music, and a great workout that’s also a ton of fun! ¬†Shake it like you mean – Just for the health of it! This event is open to the public and no membership is required!
Beyond Boobs! Signature Events
View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- Starlets of Dance -¬†November 16th at 3:00 pm – Holiday Inn,¬†Virginia Beach – $25 adults/$10 children
Come watch as breast cancer survivors are paired with professional dancers to share their love of life with you. Please join us for entertainment, a silent auction, and of course dancing. This event is located at the Holiday Inn, 5655 Greenwich Rd, Virginia Beach, VA. Tickets for adults are $25.00 and tickets for kids 12 and up are $10.00.