Just For BB! Events
Thanks to our community, many people put on fundraisers just FOR BB! We love you! ¬†Click below for more about these events!
- The Annual Old Dudes Poker Run¬†– June 20th – Registration begins at 8:30 am at¬†Quaker Steak & Lube in Newport News and the ride begins at 10:00 am. Cars are also welcome to follow and play along. ¬†Awards, all-you-can-eat BBQ ($5), after-party, and live auction after the ride at Hampton Roads Harley Davidson in Yorktown. Non-riders are welcome to join the festivities afterwards too! Proceeds from this entire benefit BB!
Fun Things for You
There’s always something fun going on at BB! ¬†Often events in the community help spread the mission of Beyond Boobs! and are a lot of fun too! Check em Out!¬†
- Beyond FUN-draising Event at MJ’s Tavern¬†– Saturday, May 30th at MJ’s, 4109 Granby Street in Norfolk.¬†Join us for a fun night¬†of door prizes, games, auction, contests, and drink specials. ¬†Free admission and the party begins at 8:00pm until closing. ¬†This FUNdraising event is being hosted by Becca Ostman, a 2016 calendar model. Contact Becca at email@example.com for more info or to donate a prize!
- Bats 4 Boobs Softball Tournament – Sunday, June 7th at Northside Park in Norfolk –¬†Come on our for a fun filled day of activities including a survivor’s walk, running the bases, contests, ‘breast’est bra competition, raffle, 50/50, and of course softball! ¬†Tshirt and tank top orders are now being taken and BB! will out selling our Retail Therapy as well. All Boobers!, Boostiers!, family, and friends are invited.¬†Contact Crystal Silins for the Survivor Walk or to Volunteer at¬†firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-990-2589
Beyond Boobs! Signature Events
View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- The Pink Carpet Gala – September 19, 2015 – Doubletree by Hilton in Williamsburg, VA –¬†The Gala is not only an amazing night of glitz and glam, this flagship event truly epitomizes what Beyond Boobs! is all about. Beyond Boobs! invites the community to come together to celebrate life as we premier our annual A Calen-dar To Live By (our breast health manual disguised as a calendar) and honor the eleven survivor models chosen to appear in the calendar. It is an inspiring evening that leaves guests saying, ‚ÄúWow! That was a night to remember!‚ÄĚ¬†
- 5K/10K Run for the Hills Fall Fest – October 17, 2015 – Sanford B. Wanner Stadium, Williamsburg, VA – Hit the trails for a day of exercise and fun. A challenging combination of roads and beautiful nature trails through the Warhill Sports Complex and adjacent areas, this race welcomes runners and walkers of all ages from all over. Some participants choose to walk the 10K alone or with their own ‚Äėteam‚Äô of friends. If shorter distance is more your style, join the action with a 1 mile fun-run before the 10K. Before and after the event, participants enjoy a community fall festival, enter-tainment, awards, and an expo of sponsors and community partners.