Just For BB! Events
Thanks to our community, many people put on events and GOING PINK WITHÂ BB! with 100% of the proceeds being donated to us.
We love you!
- “Won’t He Do It” Comedy Show – October 10th – 6:30pm – at the American Theater
- Hard Candy Male Revue Fundraiser – October 15th at Peabody’s in Va Beach
- Ta-Ta Tourney Golf Tournament – October 17th – Titusville, Florida – Click HERE for more information!
- Kiskiack Goes Pink for BB! Golf Tournament – October 23rd – Kiskiack Golf Club in Williamsburg, VA
- Zumbathon – October 24th at 10:30am at American Family Fitness in Williamsburg
- Silk Salon Goes Pink Casino Night – October 30th – New Town, Williamsburg, VA
- Apprentice School Homecoming Football Game Fundraiser – October 31st
- Stepping for a Cure Soul Line Dancing Event – October 31st at Comfort Zone
Fun Things for You
There’s always something fun going on at BB! Â Often events in the community help spread the mission of Beyond Boobs! and are a lot of fun too! Check em Out!Â
- European Cars of Williamsburg Auto Fest Car Show – October 10th at Lafayette high School in Williamsburg, VA – A European car fundraiser held to benefit BB! and EEE Resource Center. Registration is just $15 in advance and $25 at the door; spectator tickets just $5 (ages 9 and under free) and vendor spaces for $50. Â Pre-register your european car or buy tickets at www.ecwautofest.eventbee.com.
Check Out the Businesses and Friends ‘Going Pink with BB!‘ this OctoberÂ
- Body and Sol Tanning – Pink ribbon fundraiser at all 8 locations
- Changing Lives Martial Arts Studio – Pink belt fundraiser all month
- Colonial Heritage Fashion Show – Oct 9
- Donato’s Pizza – Pink ribbon dessert twists all month for $1 for BB!
- Etsy Pink Collar Boutique Tank Top Sale
- Eye Center of Virginia Trunk Show – Oct 7
- Flex it Pink Virtual Run – Oct 17-24
- I Am Beautyfull Shirt fundraiser
- Kina’s Celebration of Life Weekend Sept 25-27
- Langley Federal Credit UnionÂ – accepts AND matches donations all month in all locations
- Off The Vine MarketÂ
- Perfections Day Spa donates 10% of all services all month
- The Pizza Shop and Paint Night byÂ ARTys by Vic Night – Oct 19
- Randstad Professionals – Dress down days during Oct
- Salon of Paradise International – Fundraising day for BB!
- School CrossingÂ in store raffle fundraiser
- Stick’s Kebob Shop – 10% of all profits to BB! every Saturday in Oct
- Studio East Salon and Spa – Fundraiser Oct 17-18
- TPMG strive Â –Â Treadmillathon Oct 16-17
- UNO Pizzeria & Grill – Doughraiser Oct 1-31 at Tabb, Norfolk, & Va Beach locations
- Williamsburg Hornets Youth Football and Cheerleading LeagueÂ
- Xtreme Aeropix
Beyond Boobs! Signature Events
View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- 5K/10K Run for the Hills Fall Fest – October 17, 2015 – Sanford B. Wanner Stadium, Williamsburg, VA – Hit the trails for a day of exercise and fun. Participate virtually or join us for a challenging combination of roads and beautiful nature trails through the Warhill Sports Complex and adjacent areas, this race welcomes runners and walkers of all ages from all over. Some participants choose to walk the 10K alone or with their own â€˜teamâ€™ of friends. If shorter distance is more your style, join the action with a 1 mile fun-run before the 10K. Before and after the event, participants enjoy a community fall festival, pumpkin painting, face painting, henna, awards, and an expo of sponsors and community partners.
- Starlets of Dance – November 8th at Virginia Wesleyan in Norfolk VA – Â Join us for an afternoon of spectacular dancing and refreshments. Our breast cancer survivors are paired with professional dancers for eight weeks of instruction culminating in one great afternoon where they will strut their stuff forÂ family, friends, and lovers of dance. Capture their enthusiasm as they share with you their love of life and ability to overcome adversity. Admission includes dance exhibition, refreshments, silent auction, and a newly released Calendar to Live By 2016. Tickets on sale soon!