Just For BB! Events
Thanks to our community, many people put on fundraisers just FOR BB! We love you! Â Click below for more about these events
- Williamsburg Craft Beer Festival – April 27th from 1 p.m.-5 p.m.-Â 20 craft beers. 10 different breweries. 6 local non-profits. 1 fun afternoon. Â Join usÂ rain or shine, inÂ Downtown WilliamsburgÂ for the inaugural Williamsburg Craft Beer Festival presented by The Rotary Club of Williamsburg andÂ Young Emerging Professionals of Williamsburg.Featuring 20 different craft beers served byÂ 10 different breweriesÂ from Virginia and around the country, live music by some of your favorite local musicians and food available for purchase fromÂ Paul’s Deli & RestaurantÂ andÂ College Delly.
- Old Dudes M/C Golf Tournament – Friday; May 9th , 2014Â at Deer Run Golf Course; Newport News, VA. Format: Captainâ€™s Choice (Best Ball), Sign in 7:30-8:00am, Shotgun start at 8:30, Awards presentation and All-You-Can-Eat Buffet at RJâ€™s Restaurant & Sports Bar.Â $60.00 per Player or $240.00 per Team (by May 6th) Contact Randy Conner; 757-286-9250 or Ed Bravo 757-329-4604 to coordinate registration and/or get more Information.
- Paddle for the Cure – May 10th – 9 a.m.-2 p.m. -Â Show your support by Standup Paddleboarding around the Bay with friends and family in the Flotilla fundraiser. Beginner and Advanced paddlers are all welcome, as well as any type of paddle vessel you can bring to the beach. There will also be a Race class for the competitive types (4-mile adult race/ 1/2-mile kids race) and a Beach Walk (1-mile) for those who wish to participate off the water.Â The race will kick off from the beach of theÂ Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference CenterÂ at 9am, with the FUNdraiser Flotilla following shortly behind at 9:10am. Racers will stroke through a 4-mile course, while the Flotilla will cruise at a more leisurely pace around a 2-mile course. The Beach Walk will start simultaneously with the Flotilla, and run parallel to the paddle course in cheering distance.Â Set up with friends and family on the beach to enjoy the event. DJ Clay will be performing and food and beverage will be available on site for participates. Stick around for the awards ceremony,Â silent auction,Â and after-party to follow with amazing raffle prizes, food and beverage at Hot Tuna.After-RACE PARTY and CELEBRATION, door prizes, raffle, awesome food and first drink on the house held atÂ Hot TunaÂ starting 1:00pm. Last year a kayak, paddleboard and other amazing prizes were given away. Donâ€™t miss your chance to get in on the fun!Â $10 with Registration $15 without – Partial proceeds will go towards Beyond Boobs! and CHKD. Click HERE for more
- Â 7th Annual SEVMC All Makes and Models Car Show -May 10th – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Fairfield Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, VA Registration before May 1st $20, Registration after May 1st $25. Pre-registration can be paid through www.sevmc.org or day of show 9 a.m. till 12:30 p.m. This will be a judged show with 25+ classes Dash plaques, DJ, 50/50 raffle and door prizes and more!
- Old Dudes Poker Run – June 14th – Registration 9 a.m. â€“ 10:30 a.m Rider $15 â€“ Includes 1 Hand, Passenger $5 â€“Stops include Quaker Steak & Lube – Newport News, Roccoâ€™s Smokehouse Grill – Williamsburg, Damonâ€™s Restaurant – Gloucester, Beachcomber – Yorktown, Hossâ€™s Deli – Newport News, with a cookout, awards, and a live auction at 4:00 pm. There’s prizes for best hand $200, Â worst hand money back, Â 50 / 50 Raffle ride shirts for purchase, Â live music, and more. 100% of the proceeds to benefit Beyond Boobs! Come on out! Cars welcome too!
Fun Things for You
There’s always something fun going on at BB! Â Often events in the community help spread the mission of Beyond Boobs! and are a lot of fun too! Check em Out!
- Dirty Girl Mud Run – April 26, 2014 9 a.m. – Â Meet us in Virginia to experience the best mud 5K there is at the Dirty Girl Mud Run. Youâ€™ll run, dash, bounce, walk, or dance your way to the finish of a womens’ only run.Â Just grab your best gals and bring your biggest smiles and weâ€™ll come to the 2014 Dirty Girl Mud Run Virginia Beach with more fun, more girl power, more creativity, more high fives, more excitement and, of course, more mud than any other obstacle course run can muster. Oh, and donâ€™t forget about the after party, where you celebrate completing the dirty mud run with thousands of other women in the Dirty Girl Nation! Join team BeyondB00bs! (yes, there’s 2 zeros instead of o’s) and meet us at 9am to start the run/walk at 10am together. Â Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on the Southside to find out more. Â If you are a cancer survivor, there may be a chance to run/walk for FREE. SeeÂ http://godirtygirl.com/dirty-girl/ for more!Â
- Project Lifesaver Car Show -Â May 03, 2014 10 a.m.-3-p.m.Â Â at Warhill High School in Williamsburg. Â Our pretty Ma’am O’Gram will be making a special appearance at this worthwhile event to support the WJCC police Department as they raise money for a wonderful project and is open to all cars,trucks,bikes.Top 35 Awards, +best truck,bike, & kids choice. Sponsored by James City County PD & Classic Cruisers Car Club. Police & motorcycle demos. DJ & food vendors. Supports Project Lifesaver & Salvation Army Food Pantry. Â Thanks JRC Transportation for letting our Lady-in-Chrome have the day off to come out!
- Â Touch a Truck EventÂ - May 17th -Â 10:00am – 3:00 pm atÂ Peninsula Town Center in Hampton – Come see Ma’am O’Gram in all her glory once again at this family friendly event.Â Touch a Truck offers children a hands-on opportunity to explore heavy machinery and to meet the people who build, protect and serve the Hampton Roads community. Vehicles on display could include construction trucks, emergency responders, tractor trailers, utility trucks and helicopters. The event also features area mascots, special performances, food and merchant vendors, and entertainment for the whole family. The Junior League of Hampton Roads invites the community-at-large to join us! Proceeds from the event will benefit the projects in support of our mission to help women in poverty in Hampton Roads.Regular Tickets: $5.00 each / $15 Family 4 Pack.Â For Financial Assistance and Ticket Inquires, please contactÂ JLHRTouchATruck@gmail.com or (757) 873-0281
- DID WE MENTION THE OLD DUDES POKER RUN???? Â It’s worth mentioning again…. Because those boys are true angels….
- Old Dudes Poker Run – June 14thÂ - Registration 9 a.m. â€“ 10:30 a.m Rider $15 â€“ Includes 1 Hand, Passenger $5 â€“Stops include Quaker Steak & Lube – Newport News, Roccoâ€™s Smokehouse Grill – Williamsburg, Damonâ€™s Restaurant – Gloucester, Beachcomber – Yorktown, Hossâ€™s Deli – Newport News, with a cookout, awards, and a live auction at 4:00 pm. There’s prizes for best hand $200, Â worst hand money back, Â 50 / 50 Raffle ride shirts for purchase, Â live music, and more. 100% of the proceeds to benefit Beyond Boobs! Come on out! Cars welcome too!Â
Beyond Boobs! Signature Events
View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- Â Annual “Breast” Ball Tournament presented by BedCrafters by MichelleÂ - April 25, 2014Â - Shotgun start at 1pm-Â Don’t miss out on a great day ofÂ golf for a great cause.Â In its 7th year, the “Breast” Ball is an event unlike any other.Â Â Even if you don’t play golf, there’s opportunities to volunteer and donate prizes to our huge raffle and live auction.Â After golf, enjoy a dinner buffet, desserts, complimentary beer,Â live auction, and after-party.Â Trophies awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams and a specialÂ award for the best all female team.Â ToÂ signup, Â sponsor or find out more, click or call 757.846.1095 or 757.645.2649.
- 2nd Annual Breast Fest 2014Â ~ May 31, 2014Â A party for the health of it!Â -Â You wonâ€™t want to miss this inaugural Hampton Roads festival!Â Spend the afternoon enjoying great food, live music, dancing, beer and wine while helping to fund the mission of Beyond Boobs!Â® Inc. â€“ support for young women diagnosed with breast cancer and breast health education with attitude.