Just For BB! Events
Thanks to our community, many people put on fundraisers just FOR BB! We love you! ¬†Click below for more about these events
- Sunset on the James BBQ Festival -¬†September 27th ~ 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm -¬†Jamestown 4H¬†¬†Educational Center
$25 Admission includes BBQ, side dishes, a beverage, and 2 beer tickets. ¬†Proceeds from this event benefit BB! and the 4H Camp for Kids. For more information, check out their FaceBook page HERE!¬†
Virginia Bacon Festival -¬†September 27th ~ 11:00am – 5:00pm -¬†Norfolk Scope Plaza$20 in advance $25 at the door -Admission includes food, beverage, and spirit sampling, kids area, bacon dishes from areas top chefs, and everything and anything BACON at Norfolk Scope Plaza..¬†Half of all proceeds from this event benefit BB! Wanna to find out more or buy tickets? ¬†Click HERE!¬†
Fun Things for You
There’s always something fun going on at BB! ¬†Often events in the community help spread the mission of Beyond Boobs! and are a lot of fun too! Check em Out!¬†
- Dare Me for Charity¬†Filming – August 7th ~ Join our team TODAY! Held in Norfolk, Va ~¬†GERONIMO!!!!! Seriously, you must join our team in the reality show “Dare Me 4 Charity” coming to film on August 7th in Norfolk. Spaces ARE limited! Mary Beth and her 4 boys and Becca are all registered and they are jumping! You do not have to jump if you join the team, just cheer the other crazy team members on as they show no fear! Check out the Dare Me for Charity ¬†website watch a cool video, and sign up today! Only $15 to attend this very cool event with us! ¬†¬†
- Freaky Kon – Tiki – August 16th ~ 11:00 am to¬†6:00 pm -¬†Mill Point Park – Hampton, Va -¬†Freaky Tiki what? Think Breast Fest meets Paddle for the Cure and that’s what you have. ¬†An outdoor party along the Hampton River with music, food, drinks, cornhole tournament, and of course a river raft race featuring an entry of own! ¬†With the help of Katie Bug and Jennifer and Mike Barney, we will build a raft of recyclable materials on site and race down the river to a hopeful victory. You can enter a raft too!¬†Click here to see the rules and regulations. Join us as we cheer them on and talk to hundreds of Tiki guests about BB! ¬†Contact email@example.com to help us out, meet BB! supporters, and have some fun too! Want to view a flyer for this event? Click on the Freaky Kon-Tiki logo for all the information.
32nd Annual Hampton Bay Days -¬†September 6th -7th -¬†Mill Point Park – Hampton, Va -The 31st Annual Hampton Bay Days Festival continues its tradition of attracting over 200,000 visitors to the city’s downtown waterfront the first weekend of September. The 2013 festival features family fun and entertainment with a lineup of the region’s best and diversely talented local musicians, entertaining events, exhibits and popular vendors peddling unique arts & crafts and a wide variety of tasty foods and drink. Beyond Boobs! will be at Community lane. Email Jenine Llewellyn at¬†firstname.lastname@example.org¬†¬†to signup and let her know what day and times you can help out. ¬†Click on the Bay Days logo for more!
Beyond Boobs! Signature Events
View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- The Pink Carpet Gala – September 20th – 6:30 pm -¬†An unforgettable celebration of life as we present the newest Calendar to Live By. Our fabulous Calendar Models arrive on the Pink Carpet in style as our guests enjoy a mouthwatering buffet dinner, drinks, appetizers, raffle drawing, silent auction, entertainment, and more. The Academy Awards pales beside this elegant evening that will show you the heart of Beyond Boobs! and send you home with an inspired perspective on tomorrow. Newport News, VA ¬†Hellenic Community Center. To purchase tickets click HERE!
- Petals for the Cure – October 4th – 8:00 am – ‚ÄúPetals for the Cure‚ÄĚ was created with the goal to raise funds to help SAVE LIVES which may have been lost due to breast cancer. There are 2 events on Saturday, October 5th, 2013. Both events beginning at 8am. A 7-mile ‚ÄúFun Tour‚ÄĚ that is great for families and a 22-mile bike tour that is for those who like a challenge. The bike tour will go throughout Newport News. Enjoy festivities at Anderson‚Äôs all day. This is a great experience for the whole family. To register for this event, click HERE!
- Beyond Boobs! 10K Run for the Hills – October 11th – 9:00 am – ¬†Run or walk just for the health of it! Over 600 runners and walkers will hit the Warhill Nature Trail in Williamsburg, VA, for a challenging Colonial Road Runners‚Äô Grand Prix Event that really gets the heart pumping. In collaboration with The Health Journals, this active event is a great way to support breast health and your own. Both runners and walkers are welcome for both the 10K as well as the Fun Run. To register for this event, click HERE!