View below to see our annual events hosted by BB! and for BB! to promote breast health and raise funds for BB! educational and support programs.
- Mustang Raffle¬†–¬†Launches April 22, 2016 and the¬†winning ticket will be drawn on November 13, 2016¬†at 5:00 pm at Starlets of Dance, at The¬†Sandler Center for the performing Arts,¬†Virginia Beach, VA¬†Buy your tickets today. Only 799 tickets printed, need not be present to win.
- Pink Carpet Gala – September 17, 2016 – Doubletree Hotel in Williamsburg, VA.¬†The Gala is not only an amazing night of glitz and glam, this 10th anniversary flagship event truly epitomizes what Beyond Boobs! is all about. Beyond Boobs! invites the community to come together to celebrate life as we premier our annual A Calendar To Live By 2017 (our breast health manual disguised as a calendar) and honor the eleven survivor models chosen to appear in the calendar. It is an inspiring evening that leaves guests saying, ‚ÄúWow! That was a night to remember!‚ÄĚ ‚Äď Admission includes dinner, drinks, dancing, live auction, prize drawing, and presentation.
- Run for the Hills 5K/10K and Fall Fest¬†Presented by TowneBank – October 15, 2016 – Sanford B. Wanner Stadium, Williamsburg, VA – Hit the trails for a day of exercise and fun. Participate virtually or join us for a challenging combination of roads and beautiful nature trails through the Warhill Sports Complex and adjacent areas, this race welcomes runners and walkers of all ages from all over. Some participants choose to walk the 10K alone or with their own ‚Äėteam‚Äô of friends. If shorter distance is more your style, join the action with a 1 mile fun-run before the 10K. Before and after the event, participants enjoy a community fall festival, pumpkin painting, face painting, henna, awards, and an expo of sponsors and community partners.
- Starlets of Dance – November 13, 2016 – ¬†Sandler Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Beach, VA – Join us for an afternoon of spectacular dancing and refreshments. Our breast cancer survivors are paired with professional dancers for eight weeks of instruction culminating in one great afternoon where they will strut their stuff for¬†family, friends, and lovers of dance. Capture their enthusiasm as they share with you their love of life and ability to overcome adversity. Admission includes dance exhibition, refreshments, silent auction, and a newly released Calendar to Live By 2016. Tickets on sale soon!
- 10th Annual “Breast” Ball Golf Tournament – April 21, 2017 at Ford’s Colony Country Club in Williamsburg, VA.¬†Tee it up for breast health! In its 10th year, the ‚ÄúBreast‚ÄĚ Ball is an event unlike any other. Even if you don‚Äôt play golf, there‚Äôs opportunities to volunteer and donate prizes to our huge raffle and live auction. With 340+ golfers and volunteers, this tournament occupies all 3 courses and promises to be not just a great day of golf but also a fabulous time for a great cause. Enjoy golf, a dinner buffet, desserts, beer, live auction, and after-party. Trophies awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams on three flights and a special prize for the best all-female team. To signup, sponsor or find out more go to www.breastballgolf.com, call 757.645.2649 extension 6.
- Breast Fest¬†–¬†June 2017 at¬†The Eagles Nest in Chesapeake, VA.¬†Bring all your friends to this not your typical Hampton Roads Event! Celebrate with us on a summer Saturday filled with fun, laughter, and inspiration. Optional buffet style party, drinks and music, and then stay to support Beyond Boobs! with a rousing competition. Cheer on local men as they showcase thier own decorated bras, compete, and collect votes ($1.00 = 1 vote) for the coveted title of Mr. Breast Fest 2017!